Monday, July 17, 2006

As of last night we are free at last! You will not believe the new freedoms we have! I am now allowed to walk to the center of campus without having my hand held! They might even change lights out on the weekend to midnight!
I laughed when people cheered at these new freedoms. My parents thought I was less of a liability at the age when I didn't know the difference between waffles and pancakes. I have yet to leave campus, but I am still enjoying the camp.
I am learning a lot, in both the realms of software and programming. I also have managed to get in a good amount of basketball and television over the weekend, a great combination. I just wish I wasn't treated like a little boy.

Today we learned the basics of Adobe Premiere, here is a link to a video I recorded on the camera they gave us (pretty bad quality, but oh well). My group was practicing for a "cheer" for the "Cosmo-lympics." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QW_K7I-ikU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home